Thomas won't be there for graduation (yeah I know, graduation...I personally think its silly but what can you do) but he is rehearsing anyway with the rest of the class!
Since Thomas has started his pre-k classes, he has really gotten involved in quite a few things. A week ago he finished a ten week long swim lesson course. He started t-ball and is pretty good at it, and is officially registered for kindergarden! Today he asked to ride his bike to the park (which literally is just around a corner and across the road) all by himself! So we gave him a trial run. He was fine. Although, I was a nervous mess for the whole twenty min he was gone! On Tuesday he will take his first ever field trip. Its actually really cool being stationed here in Europe. Even in pre-k class their field trip is going to the local castle gardens. Not the kind of stuff I did when I was five! However even with all these new found freedoms and good behavior, he still can't sit still in church!
1 comment:
Wow...your kids have suddenly grown a lot! Loved all the pictures. We agree that the scenery looks like the Palouse. Where is Ilsheim? We think we might have ridden a train through that area on our Europe trip.
Post a Comment