Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why I love snapfish....

Oh wow! OK, now that I have firmly planted myself in Germany I figured out how to use something called Snapfish.com. Its a great online service that lets me order photo prints on line and unlike WalMart, they will ship a bit faster. I can also order this stuff here and have it sent to family and friends stateside! I know, I know, you are all thinking, "Hey Mandy! Duh! You could do this in the states too!"
Well, here, everything is in German and its a lilttle bit more complicated to get things done when you have to scour the store to find the guy who can help you at the photo kiosk. So this is much better for me. So now, I can get all the pictures that have slowly been building up on my camera and external hard drive!
Besides, in the states I loved going to do this all myself and not having to pay the extra shipping. But here, I really don't mind so much and its way easier! So I will keep you posted on how Snapfish works for me!

No comments: