Monday, March 23, 2009

Abby is six months!







<---6 months






<-5


<-4





<-3






<-2













Birth <-----
<-1
Today Aigail is six months old. Now what I do with my kids is have an "official" picture taken at six months and then a year. What does a mom with two little boys do when her one and only daughter needs her six month shot taken? Take LOTS and LOTS of pictures. Trust me when I say I am really narrowing it down.
I mixed up birth and one month so I labeled them as best I could. She is now eating some rice cereal for dinner every night. I plan on making my own baby food just like I did with Ben (and that should be awesome thanks to my dads gift of the Salsa Express food chopper, which by the by, also makes baby food). She is nearly crawling! Up on all fours and really wanting to get going. Giggling and splashing in the tub and is hating the car seat. She is cooing and gurgling and is my absolute dream come true. I did up her room in fairies and butterflies. She is love with her brothers (which will only last until she is old enough to steal the toys out of their room), and still enjoys the swing. I will get her stats when I take her in for her shots!










1 comment:

Orchid said...

Aww she's so sweet and adorable