Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Explanation

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts. As it is, my world is upside down right now. I am completely crazy! I honestly do not have time for posts. I am going to aim for once a week. But in a challenging attempt to keep myself busy, I have signed up for a lot of the classes offered by the Moral Welfare and Recreation dept on the Army post. This includes a digital photography class, several church activites, and many classes for the kids. I am constantly running back and forth everywhere it seems. The good news is, it makes the time pass quickly, the bad news is my house work is a tad (read: lots) behind and when I return home, I am fully exhausted! I collapse into my bed each night unable to do much more than pray the morning will not come too soon! (But you know, of course it does!)

No comments: