Just thought I would put it out that Ben came down with pneumonia last week. He was admitted to the childrens hospital in Nurnberg for two days and some wonderful friends of the family went out of their way (literally, they were on holiday with relatives in-town!) to take care of Thomas and Abby for me. Ben had a bunch of breathing treatments an iv and antibiotics and after that I begged the doc to let me take him home because I am in foreign country and have no family here. He goes back for follow up on Monday and we shall see what he says. Until then however, we are recooping at home! I apologize for the underlining, Abby did something on the pc while sitting on my lap and now I can't figure it out! Wonderful world of kids!
But, Ben is doing well. He is resting a lot here at the house and I am trying to make Thomas understand that he can't wrestle with him!
3 comments:
This has not been a good year for Ben, has it? We are keeping you guys in our prayers. I"m glad he is feeling better.
Praying for you guys, Mandy. Hope Ben feels better soon.
Dang, you know how to have fun, don't you girl?
Post a Comment