Saturday, July 3, 2010

Watermelon

Ok, Ben is doing a lot better and finished out his antibiotics yesterday! I am very proud of him. He didn't like it but took the medicine with no fight! The heat has finally hit Germany and I have four fans going in the house! I sleep on the third floor so I think for the duration of the "dog days" of summer, I might sneak down stairs and sleep on the couch where it is cool.
We got a wonderful watermelon, which happens to be Ben's favorite. I think because he was still on the mend he only ate a few pieces. However, as this photo evidence will reveal, I think its going to be a favorite of Abby's too! I love the pics where I can see her mouth full of teeth! As you can plainly see, she has a few more to get before the whole set is there!

No comments: