I felt the yard work creeping up on me. I had sooo much to do. Hedge clipping, lawn mowing, tree trimming, weed pulling, sweeping, you name it, it had to be done. But this past week has been absolute chaos so I opted to hire the boy who babysits for us. Hey, whats better than a 16 year old with three other brothers who also is willing to work for a few bucks, huh?
To top it all off, when I mentioned I wanted to go see a movie he accepted staying an extra four hours while I took off. I didn't care what was playing at the American theatre on post, just that I needed out and break! So after yard work completed, kids fed and happy, I snuck out the door and was happily suprised to find out Eclipse was playing! I thought I was hitting something called the Last Airbender. But anyway, my day was heavenly! I even got a call from hubby!
I came home to find he had put Abby down to bed, the boys were ready for bed and watching Star Wars and that they had all done just fine. My mind feels better, yard looks good, stress is down, I got to see Eclipse (BEST ONE YET!!!)! Life is good!
2 comments:
That babysitter of yours sounds like a keeper!
Eclipse IS the best one yet! So glad KC is home. How was the roast beef?
Post a Comment