Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the wonderful package of stuff. Some of which mom is keeping hidden from me in preparation of my upcoming birthday! Ben has some stuff in there too for his birthday next month, and Thomas has a couple things, but I know she is just waiting for the right time to start handing stuff out. In the meantime, she DID give me a cutie nightgown to wear from the wonderful box! All I had before were tops and bottoms and I prefer the one peice stuff. So here I am for everyone to see! I even posed on the stairs in my "petty petty jamie".
Daddy! Don't I look cute! Grandpa and Grandma! Good work! I am twice as adorable as I usually am and mom is going to go into sugar shock from how stinkin' sweet I am! I love and miss you guys and hopefully I will see you soon before you forget me (and the never ending supply of chocolate!)
Love, Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment