Anyway...I went to class yesterday and among our many shot-taking assignments, we had to do a sillouhette shot. And he liked mine the best. I must admit I had help from my six year old son, but it turned out really nice....as an example of a sillohette anyway!
Here are our subjects...courtesy of Thomas
A first attempt, but you can still see the color of the subject and the texture of what he is standing on!
SUCCESS!
And of course, here is Optimus Prime without his wings!
Also, Thomas insisted I do a shot of Megatron as well, so there you go!
(Sorry all you BumbleBee fans out there....we don't have a small one of him!)
Ok, so its not like you guys really care about my photos, but this is my life right now! I happen to be sharing it with you. This stuff is interesting to me since I do nothing else but try to keep my sanity being a single parent, teacher, driver, housekeeper, auto mechanic and cook for three small children.
I promise to post pictures up when I am waltzing around europe drinking wine with eccentric billionaires, discussing politics with foreign Heads of State over lunch and sharing literary critique with scholars at Oxford. Until then, however, what you see is what you get!
No comments:
Post a Comment