Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Abigail!

Abby turned 2!!! Wow! Time just flies! It has happened WAY TOO fast for me to admit!!! We had a small gathering of friends to help us share pink, strawberry cupcakes.



Then of course, Abby blew out the candle with no problems!


She shared them all graciously, but kept saying "soo petty! petty cupcakes!"



I took Abigail and Benjamin out today in the beautiful autumn weather we are enjoying and took their 'official' 2 year old and (for Benjamin) 4 year old pictures.




She loves those flowers! (and the one she is holding, she picked for mommy!)

And my handsome son!

I can not believe how big he has grown over the summer, but he sure is turning into a fine young man!



He loves the leaves too!

I should have a school photo of Thomas up here soon, we are just waiting for the surgical glue to come off his sliced eyebrow....we are still wondering what kind a scar that will leave!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What great photos of the kids!

Happy birthday, sweet girl!