Thursday, February 16, 2012

A couple of my Valentines


The kids got to spend Valentine's Day together. I had them over not only for this but to help celebrate Thomas baptism birthday. We made a super easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that I found online. I usually make cupcakes, but needless to say I ran out of time and cupcake supplies!! No cookie pics from Thomas or Benjamin as they were busy using the light sabers playing Star Wars.
As per usual, the boys took paper valentines to school, but I wanted to do something different this year for the teachers and make something fun for our house. So, I opted to do this for our door. However, I couldn't find the proper size hearts. So instead we spent all of Saturday making these:
I think the kids liked making them and I sure enjoy seeing Jesus heart at the top!

No comments: