Saturday, October 13, 2007

A full day on Post! The boys and I went to Post today to get a few shopping things done. Turns out that when we got to the PX it was fire awareness day and adopt a pet day. So the place was packed with kids with fireman hats and balloons also with their dogs and cats. There was a fire engine in the parking lot and they had tables of free fire safety activities for kids. Thomas and Benjamin were in heaven! I quickly was able to get some things done and then enjoy the festivities. After that we went to the library on post, not the technical library where all the flight students go to study, but the post library. I haven't been to one in such a long time and it was a challenge with both of the boys, but Thomas and I picked out some great books and we read some things and found out when story time is and of course had a blast working on the computer in the kids' room! I never knew Thomas was so good with a mouse! What a resource! Anyway, then we went to church and were delighted to find a wedding had just finished. The new bride thought Ben was such a cutie cause he just couldn't stop staring at her long white gown! Kevin and Jessica were their names, I wish them luck and blessings! Finally after that we drove home! It was nice to there after all day gone! Tomorrow there is a football game scheduled for our place at 3pm. Then Monday we are heading out to the Pumpkin Patch, there should be some great pictures coming!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun day for everyone. :)

Orchid said...

Fun day that's so cool about the wedding.