A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
KC has been on funeral detail the last two days and had to go out again this evening, but the good news is that tomorrow is his last day. And so he will be back on just a hold status until they decide to put him into a class. We made it into Dothan today to get a few things done and then KC was called back to work. But it was nice. The rain was coming down like mad and so when he left the boys and I trashed the house making it our own little play arena! We took the pillow cushions of the couch and built forts and played hide-and-seek for a while. I tried calling people I know to get together, but it seemed not to be in the stars today. Its still raining, so I guess that is good, this part of the country is going through a severe drought! So please pray for rain! I hope it doesn't stop for a while. The rainfall keeps things relatively cool! We did get to go to a pumpkin patch on Monday, and while I emptied my memory card on our camera, I did forget to recharge the battery! So Saturday we are headed back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love pillow forts!
Post a Comment