Thursday, November 29, 2007

Alabama Campfire!




Its been a few hectic wonderful days at our place! On Sunday, Zack and Austin decided to build a fire and roast marsh mellows in the back yard close to the woods behind our house. So KC couldn't resist using his Eagle Scout training and helping start the flames! It was a boy moment so I took a few pictures and ran back in the house to give Ben a bath. By the time I came back out the hot dogs and beer were there. Our neighbor John even came out and decided to enjoy it. He called it the "Alabama Wiener Roast". A spontaneous thing to do on Sunday evening! :) The next day, Ben was eating in his high chair, I grabbed some laundry and started loading the machine (the washer and dryer are right off the dining area), I looked back and for the first time that I can recall, he fell asleep in the high chair! KC says he did it before, but I don't remember it! So then we ventured once again to the cotton field and had a few family shots taken of us, hopefully this will be the last Christmas we spend in the south!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooh, a hot dog roast sounds great. The beer sounds great, too, but that's off limits for now. :)