A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Clothes Swap Out!
Ok. Thomas has officially grown out of all the clothes I had stockpiled for him since he was a baby! I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it would be so soon! So I had to go out and find him some new fitting clothes, which in Mandy world equals...garage sales! I can't bring myself to spend 20$ on a pair of jeans or 15$ per shirt that will fit my kid for all of a few months until he grows out of them. Thrift stores and garage sales. Especially around here, there a lot of military families that have huge garage sales together. So I found one yesterday and was able to get a bunch of great stuff that fits and if he gets too dirty, won't be too much of a loss if I have to turn it to rags! Thanks goodness Thomas also gets hand-me-downs from his cousins! I spent most of the day taking clothes off hangers and out of drawers just shaking my head! They grow up too fast too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They sure do grow alot. Lady, you can get Kids jeans that are new for like $4.50. $8 is the most I have ever paid on Reilly some jeans. You can buy a full pant, shirt, jacket combo at walmart under $12. :) I love your blog by the way. I wish I was a writer. I can think it, but I dont do so well on writing. Great Job! :)
Whoo hoo for cheap clothes! I feel the same way about maternity clothes. I have been trying to beg, borrow, and steal...it's hard to justify buying a pair of pants that I know will only fit for a few weeks.
Post a Comment