Hooray! My first-time ever home made pumpkin pies came out just great! When we visited the pumpkin patch KC picked out a pumpkin for baking. I decided to have a go at it. With lots of over the phone advice from mothers (both regular and in-law), and sister-in-law, I was able to get a nice crust and it turned out great. I figure, I will make them, but someone else has got to eat them! These holidays are murder on any diet! (Unless you are pregnant-i.e. Jen-so enjoy it a lot)! So I am sure I can foist any portion onto KC's single flight school buddies anyway! KC and I had our ceremonial eggnog today. We love that stuff so much so we only treat ourselves to it once a year. When it hits the shelves right around now. I swear, just looking at the stuff will make you gain five pounds!
A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Pumpkin Pie!!
Hooray! My first-time ever home made pumpkin pies came out just great! When we visited the pumpkin patch KC picked out a pumpkin for baking. I decided to have a go at it. With lots of over the phone advice from mothers (both regular and in-law), and sister-in-law, I was able to get a nice crust and it turned out great. I figure, I will make them, but someone else has got to eat them! These holidays are murder on any diet! (Unless you are pregnant-i.e. Jen-so enjoy it a lot)! So I am sure I can foist any portion onto KC's single flight school buddies anyway! KC and I had our ceremonial eggnog today. We love that stuff so much so we only treat ourselves to it once a year. When it hits the shelves right around now. I swear, just looking at the stuff will make you gain five pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ooh...the pie looks good. Ben looks so cute enjoying his pie in his high chair.
Post a Comment