Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Dog Days of....autumn?

Thomas is happy about Copper!
Hanging out on the fire place while I vaccum!
He is so active I had to hold his collar to get a good shot of him!


We have had a visitor the last couple of days! KC's friend and fellow classmate Ben and his wife Bee (also in flight school) decided to leave for Texas for Thanksgiving and couldn't take their dog with them on the plane. So we opted to watch the cute little Jack Russell for the ten days they would be gone (the kennels around here are questionable at best and very expensive). I am so glad we did! Thomas is having a ball with him. His name is Copper and he is a very active little guy! For the most part we let him run in the back yard and play with him in the living room. I can tell it will be quite a bit more time before we get one of our own because Ben doesn't like Copper. He jumps up on him and knocks him down quite a bit so usually Ben just tries to move out of his way. However when Copper is in the carrier, Ben takes great delight in going over to it and trying to stick his fingers through the bars to pet him. So I am sure another dog is in our future, just not our immediate future!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's great to get to try out a pet before committing to one!