I am profoundly saddened by our President, congress and senate working together to support federally funded abortions and stripping us of our rights to do what we please with our own money, but I am also really ticked at my insurance company right now!
I planned it down to the letter this surgery I am supposed to have. They had to cancel today because my insurance was still making a decision as to wether or not I needed it, so they were still debating. Don't get me wrong, I don't want that power in the hands of the government....but nor do I want it in the hands of some insurance slimeball. Can't win in these situations. So I guess I took my kids to Oregon just to spend time with their grandma....I could have done that anytime! Very frustrating stuff! So stay tuned, I should let all know if I can get it booked for the next couple of days!
1 comment:
Fantastic blog. Looking forward for more posts like this.
Post a Comment