Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Well, thank the world for another wonderful saint! As much as I give any excuse to throw a party, have a few good drinks, St. Patrick definatly was a great man! So if you are partying it up tonight, say a quick prayer of thanks for such a good, kind soul who most assuredly left an impression on the world!

I hope to take whatever luck I can get from this day (and anywhere else), to prepare myself for a weekend of fun. I am going in for a surgery on my chest on Tuesday March 23rd. It will take a good week for most of the swelling to subside and then probably another month to 2 months to feel recovered.

So, I am packing up the kids to take to the wonderful Mother in Law! Abigail will be staying with me. Even leaving Ben behind is making me feel a little bit nervous, but I know he will be in good hands. Thomas will be with him and he will have a good time at Grandmas house. She cooks, does a lot of home repair with tools, and has a horse and chickens....all thats missing is a dog for Thomas. So in the next 36 hours, I must be packed and ready to go. I hope all goes well and that the beautiful weather we are having extends through the weekend!

No comments: