Ok, so here is the story...
When KC and I got to Germany, we got blackberry phones to be able to text and have communication with the rest of the euro-army command...because lets face it, the ARMY can't make you own a cell phone, but they highly encourage it because they want to know where their soldiers are ALL the time. Plus the phones are pretty fun to play games on! (That is why i love it)
Anyway, we got them through T mobile. We get excellent service. Aside from that little german language barrier, we had alot of good things to say about them.
When KC got orders, he stopped his service in Dec. I opted to keep mine so when I get back there, I will have a number to reach people on when I am freaking out at the airport!
I digress...
Well, because of KC's orders, he was told he didn't have to pay any stop or cancellation fee. Great so far. So along comes March. I check our German bank balance on line and what do I find, a debit to our account for over 600$!!!!
After feuding with T mobile USA on the phone and getting a hold of T mobile Germany, I was able to get them to refund it. However, our balance refunded was way lower in our account. After making a bunch more calls, I remember the freaking exchange rate! The euro keeps dropping. Which I guess is good for us since we get paid in dollars, but it really didn't help either me, who almost had a heart attack, nor my husband who needed oxygen when he checked online from combat zones and thought that I had maybe made 600 dollars worth of phone calls on my international blackberry. Good thing his pilot room mates know CPR!
No comments:
Post a Comment