Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Instant Soccer Mom

Well, today I had to do a favor for the next door neighbor. He was headed to Montgomery to pick up his wife and his son, Zack, had a soccer game today. He asked me if I would take him and drive him home because it would be dark when the game was done. So gladly, I helped him out, packing up Thomas and Ben with me. KC had his first game of flag football this evening as well, but was able to come to the rest of the soccer game after his was done. It was an adventure trying to keep both boys entertained and watch Zack.
Also, wonders never cease, the temp actually dropped below 75 last night and we were able to turn the AC off! I am desperately missing the autumn of the northwest states, but I am loving the temps right now. Its no longer muggy and the air is perfect. Feels like a late spring day in Idaho! So now I can go back outside with the boys and enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I'm jealous of your warm weather. It's been getting cooler here (in the mid 30s at night!) and I'm not ready for summer to be over yet.

Orchid said...

lol loved your post - and congrads on the aircraft!