A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Selection Day
Yesterday, KC was able to select his aircraft! He will now be flying Blackhawks! As of this point, we don't know when he will be put in a class to start his official training. But at least now he will know what aircraft to study while on hold. I can't say I am happy enough! Also, with Blackhawks, this gives us more station options, if the Army lets me have my way, we are packing up and heading to Europe for a tour! Everybody welcome to come and visit! (Of course, an invitation to visit us anytime and anywhere is always open, however I have a sneaking suspicion if we get stationed anywhere exotic such as Hawaii or Europe or possibly Korea, we might have friends and family coming out of the wood work! Which again, is great!) But for now, we are here at least for another six months or so, really I have a feeling it will be longer! Which for me is great, I don't really want to pack all my stuff up again! In other news on the home front, Ben has the beginnings of what seems like a nasty cold, oh well, there goes my sleep, who needs it anyway! Thomas got a Spiderman costume yesterday. I snagged one up early because last year we couldn't find one that was his fit cause we waited too long. I wasn't going to take the chance this year. I seriously was going to try to be handy and make a costume, but then realized that task for me, at least at this point, is laughable. What's a sewing machine again? I'll get it eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats on the news! It's nice to have an idea of what's going for the next 6 months, huh? I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner. :)
Post a Comment