Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Abigail...poster child for the breast fed baby!

Abby had her two week check up yesterday. She was 6lbs9oz last Monday and yesterday she weighed 7lbs3oz! The doc was impressed and very pleased with her progress. His little smile quirked when he added "so I take it she has been eating alright!" Let me tell you, that is an understatement! Now if I could just get her to sleep more at night and less during the day. But I won't push my luck!
Also have some cool news about our moving. We finally got back our military passports (well actually they had been there since the 19th of Sept) and now we are just waiting on Abby's! Which should be back by the end of the week next week. We hope anyway. But we now have reservations to fly to Frankfurt on the 26th of this month. It will be a direct flight from Atlanta. Which is pretty cool, but I don't know how a nine hour flight will do for my boys! I think Abby will be the easy one to keep calm. :)
So Germany here we come!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Way to go Abby and Mom!