Well, this Halloween wasn't much of one because of all the moving, but we mangaed to make a pretty good night out of it. I got here and right off the bat did some digging (its amazing how much Army women can stick together) in the welcoming center and found some things going on on post. Too bad several of them were located in Ansbach and we are in Katterbach at the moment (two miles away). Without our vehicle we are pretty limited to what we can do. It stopped raining and the sun actually came out today! So we found a trunk or treat happening and hit that. The air was brisk, so Abby was bundled up tight in the stroller, Thomas was begging candy everywhere and Ben promplty fell asleep in my sling. But I am glad that we got one event. Next year, I fully intend on dressing up!
1 comment:
You look great, but your hands are certainly full!
Post a Comment