Well, it seems like I couldn't keep it away. Last night I noticed Abigail had a runny nose. I somewhat freaked out because...well let's see, she's only three weeks old and we are getting on a plane in two weeks from now. But KC has a cold, Ben has a cold and now its Abby. I didn't go anywhere, do anything and I stayed away from people. But alas, I couldn't stop it. I only pray it goes smoothly with her. Its only been a runny nose for Ben. Also, even with KC being home, I am just going out of my mind. I can't really go anywhere with a new baby and the two older ones are driving me crazy! They need to get out and run and have a good time. I keep them locked up in the house all day because I can't go anywhere. ( I am not one of those gals who can nurse and walk at the same time, Lord knows I would if I could but I HAVE to sit and nurse).
On a happier note my mom will be here in a few short hours to visit. So maybe I won't go out of my mind quite yet...but its too early to tell!
1 comment:
Hang in there; we're praying for you guys during this crazy transitions.
Post a Comment