A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Love Story
I just saw this new video on TV. Its a Taylor Swift song/video. I love that song! Its called Love Story and the video is so awesome! It's like a romeo/Juliet themed video and I love it! Let's just say that girl's music brings out the romantic in me! She also did Tear Drops on My Guitar and Our Song. I think that she is just a genius! She is only like 17 or 18 and I love the fact she writes her own stuff. But for any of you guys out there who would like to see it, I suggest you go to utube and watch it! You might get why I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment