Yesterday, we were very suprised (and pleastanly so) when we checked our mailbox and there was a big white package from Aunt Brandi! A huge beautiful, very girlie fleece blanket was inside. KC's sister has given each of the kids a fleece blanket for a baby gift. This time, she made it out of a fairy tinker bell material print with a pink back! I think Abby likes it!
In other news, still waiting on housing prospects. We haven't been able to do much, but hopefully this week will yield some likely candidates. I am trying to get several things done on Post, but like other things in the military, the more you want done, the less gets accomplished! For example, I need to get Abby's two month well baby check up scheduled. I found out yesterday when I went to make the appointment, (which I have to call now, I can't go in a make one) that we are not in the Army insurance of Europe, just America. So I brought the kids back to that office to enroll them today, only to be told to go home and get more paperwork. So, might just send KC back to do it so I don't have to have all three kids with me!
But I can tell everyone, I am missing my baby swing right about now! Little Abigail sure is too. The hotel has a play pen, which I call her safe haven because otherwise, the boys would run her over. Thus far, I am getting along great with the sling. I can't wait til we find a house! Which at this point isn't looking very promising much. But keep us all in your prayers and hopefully something will come through.
No comments:
Post a Comment