Abby turned two months old on the 23rd and is just beautiful! She is FINALLY settling into a nighttime routine. And she falls asleep on her own and not nursing. So I am happy. Her official two month check up and shots aren't until December 4th. I had to take Thomas into the doctors for a sports physical and school check up and the young medic there looked at me and asked me if I wanted to measure her that day. I must have smiled so big because that is exactly what I wanted to ask too! He smiled back and knowingly said to me "Yeah, I could tell you are one of those women...my wife does the same thing...has to keep the baby book kept up to date."
I laughed and said "Your wife and I would get along well!"
So Abby stats are:
Height: 22 1/4 inches long
Weight: 11.0 lbs
They didn't take a head circumference but I will get that later. But these are a few shots of her in month 2! Sorry, I can't get them rotated for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment