Tuesday, November 18, 2008

motherhood ups and downs

I had a mixed blessing of a day today. It started with Thomas once again refusing to eat something I had asked him to. He ate it, but grudgingly, and I said (under my breath) "you are always hungry cause you never eat any of the crap I give you!" (Keep in mind I was quite frustrated at this point).
Then he retorts back from across the room "Mom I eat all the crap you cook!"

Then later today Ben climbs on my lap while I am at the computer and sees an advertisement for Netflix with Angelina Jolie on it. He points to it and says "Mommy!"

Can anyone guess who my favored son of the day was?

4 comments:

Orchid said...

Aww - isn't that the truth. They always pick the comments we make while frustrated with them to respond back to. Love the Angie comparison. Go super mom!

Orchid said...

Have a better day soon! Sorry forgot to add that in my post.

Jen said...

Ha ha! Something I can look forward to in a few years. :)

Amy said...

Oh, the things that come out of little boys' mouths. Hang in there, Mandy! :)