We were invited to our friends John and Shelly's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great because I didn't have to cook a single thing. Just show up with the kids and the stomachs! We had a great time enjoying the food and the company. They broke out the wii system and to my surprise I actually did ok at golf! And we bowled too, Thomas was on fire as he bowled something like 211!
A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Turkey Day!
We were invited to our friends John and Shelly's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great because I didn't have to cook a single thing. Just show up with the kids and the stomachs! We had a great time enjoying the food and the company. They broke out the wii system and to my surprise I actually did ok at golf! And we bowled too, Thomas was on fire as he bowled something like 211!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment