KC mit ein bier!
Well, we finally found a few places that pass the test. I really like both the places we saw today! I am thrilled to see if we can get into the house we want. There are few restrictions on what the housing office with the army might say. And then there is the little matter that the one I absolutely want (I shouldn't set my heart on it, cause it might fall through) won't be ready until January. But both are located in nice little villages and I am so nervous. I really would like it to work out. I can wait the extra time...trust me its worth it! I will keep you all posted on it!
In the mean time KC and I went to dinner at an awesome gasthaus yesterday with our faithful friends John, Shelley and their girl Katie and Kelsy. We enjoyed some great schnitzel and some salad. KC tried a new type of beer and then after that we went back to their place and were forced to play a game or two of bowling on their Wii system. I bowled like 210 the first round!
KC took and passed his driver's license test on Thursday so he went out and rented a car. Then it will be a week or so before we can get ours here.
Also we are planning a trip to Nuremberg for a Christmas Market next weekend. I can't wait to see it! I am planning on putting some pictures on the camera of the beautiful churches they have there so...stay tuned.
And since its been a while since I posted any pictures of the kids, I thought I might do that so that you all can glimpse at how much they are growing!
2 comments:
Wow, how much they all have changed! I loved the one with Tom and Ben in the Shower...I was like man...I know things are small, but gees....:) So is everything starting to develop its routine? You guys have almost been there a month! CRAZY!
You will definitely have to post pictures of the churches...I bet they are just beautiful!
I saw your mommy at the store a couple of days ago...she re-iterated the fun you have been having finding a house. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment