A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
For the Grandparents
This one is for Grandpa and Grandma. She is getting more beautiful and lively everyday. I can't wait until she gets to meet them again in the spring!
What a beautiful baby girl! Looks like she is loosing that beautiful dark hair? Can't wait to see her in person one of these days!!! XOXOXOXOX Aunt Zoe
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl!
Looks like she is loosing that beautiful dark hair?
Can't wait to see her in person one of these days!!!
XOXOXOXOX
Aunt Zoe
I am so proud of you putting a video on your page! You have grown so much....he he he.
Post a Comment