Just wanted to post this really quick cause I think its awesome, no...its beyond awesome...its beawesome! (If you don't know why this would make someone chuckle, please watch the Disney/Pixar movie Bolt).
After KC and I were married, we went to visit his sister Brandi one time. While there, her sister in law, Shelly, and her kids were visiting. We were all at the table discussing Dr. Phil for some reason when all of a sudden and with no warning, both Brandi and Shelly got up to see what was the matter. I, a newly wed and non-mother at the time, had no clue why they were doing this. I know now it was because things had gone deadly quiet in the backroom where the children were playing. I don't remember exactly what was going on, but that they WERE getting into something they weren't supposed to. At that time it amazed me, they didn't even have to speak to one another, just up they went.
Also, when I was taking preperation baby classes being pregnant with Thomas, I know the lady told us we would soon be able to hear and decipher baby cries. I thought that was total bull. A cry is a cry is a cry right? After my first six or weeks with Thomas I found myself figuring out his cries, screams and moans.
This afternoon kc and I were tidying up our offices and we heard Thomas start to cry. I looked at KC and said.."That sounds like 'an I just bit my tounge cry'"
When I yelled down the stairs to see what was going on, his reply was (through sniffles) "I bit my tounge!"
KC smiled at me and responded "well, looks like you have that down."
I am Theeeee Mommmm!
1 comment:
Super mom!
Post a Comment