Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The trip and visit part 3

Do I fit in there too Grandpa? Ben smiling for the camera!
Thomas and his Tball trophy.
Guess dinner is on Abby tonight, she has the credit card! Dad and Denny at Rothenberg o.d. Tauber
I put uncle Denny to work feeding the Girl! Thanks Uncle Denny!
Abby showing off her hat for Grandpa!

Abby got uncle Denny by the mouth!
My boys.
I see you have a foot! Aren't baby feet so cute!
With Grandpa at the Getranken Markt

Well, after we got home, we still had a few days for a nice visit with Dad and Denny. So on Thursday we got to visit Rothenburg once again but only for a short time as KC was called back to work for some sort of class on the new Lema model helicopters. So we ended up going to Post for a while. But, while there we were able to get to meet Fr. George, my priest who is also a chaplain at the post chapel. On Friday we went into Nurnberg where we showed them Hitler's HQ and the Nazi party building, also where they held the infamous Nurnberg trials. We did a little shopping in the Alt Stadt, got a few gifts for Mikey and Katie, which makes me really happy because I found a wonderful toy store, right next to the street where the red light district starts. But its a nice store anyway. We had lunch at a wonderful little place inside the old medieval walls.
On Saturday, Ben had one final bout with whatever was making him sick, he through up all over his bed in the morning just as we were preparing to take them over to the sitters. We had planned visit Dachau, a concentration camp not far from here. So Thomas went to the sitters, I stayed home with Ben and Abigail and cleaned up and KC took Denny and Dad there. I am glad they got to go see it. For dinner that night we went back to Francos! As dad packed his bag that night Abby was crawling all around and helped him pack his bags. It was a sad morning for me on Sunday when they left. Now I just can't wait until Christmas!









1 comment:

FluffyChicky said...

I am so glad that you got to spend time with your dad and Denny!