Ok, so sorry, no pictures at the present moment, they will show up soon enough. I want to wish a wonderful congrats to my friends Don and Angie on there brand new baby daughter, Maria! Maria is the third baby with two older brother in front of her. Maybe one day her and Abby will have a lot to talk about! Seriously though, you have been so blessed, she is beautiful! Glad to hear everything in delivery went perfect! I will visit when I get back to Boise at some point in the future!
Here in Germany, there are many things going on that are in the works. We have some pretty neat stuff set up for the next few weeks. We are all looking forward to the fourth of July weekend and can't wait for the pictures of that! KC is now doing night flights, this of course, makes me a bit edgy, but it has to be done. So keep us in your prayers!
1 comment:
Thanks, Amanda! We're totally excited to have a girl. Ronny knew it all along!
It's great to keep in contact here on blogger. You're much better at keeping up with it than I. I'm a Facebook-a-holic!
Post a Comment