Evey! 
Ben/Obiwan
The Chase/Covino clan posing for the camer! (Ben is cold, can't you tell?)

There they go!
Abby just thinks that Evey is fun to try to climb on, and then they end of chasing eachother!

We picked a day last weekend and went to the swimming pool once again in our little village. I must say, I felt the air start to turn! The leaves are falling off the trees and it was windy. So the kids were a little cold. So I think we won't be hitting the pool again for sometime unless its the indoor one in Nurnberg!
We picked a day last weekend and went to the swimming pool once again in our little village. I must say, I felt the air start to turn! The leaves are falling off the trees and it was windy. So the kids were a little cold. So I think we won't be hitting the pool again for sometime unless its the indoor one in Nurnberg!
No comments:
Post a Comment