Abby laughing at the camera!
Three little runts and their dad!
Thomas had to get on this thing after reading about it!
Reading about the Army Air Corps....I think.
Me and Abby at the bowling Alley! Did I ever mention how much I love that baby sling!

Thomas with good friend Sarah!
Ben stone cold out! After two and half hours on blow up slide toys, I think I would be too!
Ben, in his element, having fun!!!!

Opening formation to kick off Family Day at Hohenfels!
Ben watching little einsteins on the pc downstairs! 
Thomas all comfy on our couch (a gift from John and Shelly! Thanks guys!!!)
Here are just a few random shots of the boys and of course of Family day! We went and visited KC last month and I got a few good shots. There was a lot of history at the place where they were and one thing I regret not getting a shot of was a stone marker given by the rescued victims of concentration camps to the soldiers of the United States, on the one year anniversary of the Day of Liberation. So I will try to get that if and when I next go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment