Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ten days and counting...

Ok, so Kc gets home in ten days. I am loosing my mind. I am praying a lot and I am having a hard time making decisions. I can't seem to get anything done....ever! So forgive me if this post seems a little pissy!
My energy has left me! Come back energy! Where have you gone!!! Oh yeah, it genetically passed on to three small children! :) If I could find someway to harness that energy and bottle it and sell it, I would be rich!
I am having a tough time right now people, so just pray for me, and think of my family. I should just go into a corner, have a good cry and than I will be better. But I haven't done that. I should just pencil that in to do it when I shower, that way I could kill two birds with one stone! Motiviation has left me! If you want to know what I feel like right now, it feels like burn out. All you college friends, you know the feeling! Its exhausting but yet you have to go through it! College was SO EASY compared to this! After the final exam I remember I could go back to my dorm, take a hot shower, spend some time painting my toenails, pack my bags (I was always going somewhere after finals), chat with friends, grab a bite than go to sleep for like12 hours and wake up refreshed and thinking clearly! The only question I have is, how am I supposed to do that now!!! Any ideas! Feel free to share! God bless!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have no solutions for you, Mandy. Just tons and tons of empathy. Good luck!