Saturday, September 5, 2009

Some shots of Abby and rainbow....pics part 3







Ok, so Abby is getting some teeth. I was happy to get a few pictures of her displaying them! So you all can know now, she has my big front teeth. I guess she is mine after all! And the rainbow was the first I had seen in a long time! We were going to Thomas's soccer practice and it was just blowing rain and cold wind and down pouring. And (like all people from Idaho do) we waited twenty minutes and sure enough, the weather went from cold to warm, cloudy to sunny and a rainbow appeared! Pretty awesome to think that Thomas and I have started on an at home bible study course for children and we did Noah and the Ark that night! Divinely planned I have no doubt!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Craig said...

Wow, you have some pretty awesome pictures on here. I love looking at all of them!