We don't call her daddy's girl for nothing!!!
Thomas helping Ben (this taken seconds before he pushed him too hard and Ben fell down, but hey, what are big brothers for?)

Thomas posing for the camera! 
Ben finally is getting the hang of it (with helmet on!)
Superman can fly and ride a bike! WOW!
Dad's behind you always!

"Here's how ya work it son..." 
Ben watching Daddy on the PC! 
Ok all,
this past week has been crazy and I am grateful, to say the least, that a new one is here. Thomas' has started official school. After much discussion with KC about homeschooling, Thomas is on a trial basis at the Post kindergarden. I like the fact he enjoys the classroom setting, is a good student and he pays attention. What I do not like about this is that he has to ride on the bus 50 minutes to get to school and then back again in the afternoon. We have already have had an issue with this once. He FREAKED out coming home on the bus because he wasn't told the bus he went home on would be the same one he got on in the morning.
I still do home instruction for church studies. He seems to be getting along wonderfully. But again, at the end of the trial basis I will decide. He also plays in soccer which is wonderful! I tell you, its the perfect game for little boys!! He liked Tball, but in Tball, you have to stand still and wait your turn. In soccer, you just run and don't stop!! PERFECT!!! He played his first game Friday and they won 3-2.
KC came home Friday as well and after five long weeks of him being away it was wonderful to get to have the man of the house home again. We are gearing up for a deployment sometime around the holidays (which seems to be coming up quick) so please keep us all in your prayers! I don't know how I am going to handle this, but I am sure with the help and support of my family and friends I can feel my way through one day at a time (and lots of daily prayer!).
Ben recieved Thomas' old bike (with training wheels) and is thrilled to have a two wheeler of his own. Can't ride it yet, but he loves sitting on it and trying to pedal! He will get it soon enough!
Abby popped her 4th tooth Sept 12, so we are all happy about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment