Sunday, December 14, 2008

And here we go....

Well it happened. Abby finally came down with the cold and so here I am all weekend with four (KC has a nasty version of it) people who are all feeling cruddy! I know I will get it sometime rather soon, but I just wish it would leave the kids alone and then get to me! The lady who cleans our hotel room said that the entire province of Bavaria is sick. So we know we are not alone.
But I guess its good to say that although Thomas and Ben still have their coughs, we are heading out to the bowling alley tomorrow to throw Thomas a quick birthday party. Everything will be closed the day after Christmas so we are having it now. Kind of a tradition we started in Alabama. But Thomas hasn't had a fever in two days and he is beginning to bounce of the walls again. Ben is following in his footsteps and has started eating everything in sight once more. As for Abby, she just sits in the bouncer and lets her nose run. So she will be with me, safely in the sling the entire time tomorrow. I have the gifts wrapped, the cake baked and all i need to do now is blow up the balloons! A few pizzas, a few presents and some cake and ice cream should prove fun. Mix that up with a couple games of bowling and than we shall have ourselves a very satisfied five year old! We should have a heads up on our house by tomorrow morning, and when that happens, I will report it right away! Trust me when I say I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the phone to ring tomorrow!

No comments: