Hey all,
wanted to give a quick update for you all. KC and I are residing in temp housing in Ansbach for a while. The good news is, we did sign our contract for our wonderful house in Heilsbronn! So we know we have a place. The temp house is awesome as well. But our house won't be ready until Feb 1st. So until then we are trying to make do with NOT unpacking everything we have just yet!
We celebrated Christmas the normal way. The next door neighbors we have next to us let us borrow their three-foot tree and so we did have a tree to put presents under. The boys were spoiled to the max and Abby was great. All I have to say is Santa was great to the kids this year. Pictures were to follow. I hope that all of you had a fun filled Christmas holiday and I look forward to blogging again in the new year ahead!
1 comment:
Hey congrads on the house and good luck with everything. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment