Monday, December 8, 2008

Overwhelming!

We took a Sunday trip to the Grafenwohr PX, its the biggest PX in Europe or so I am told anyway. Its about 1hr20min drive from here. We met up with some friends and did some last minute birthday shopping for Thomas and some last minute Christmas shopping for Ben. I was so ticked because they were out of stockings. I mean, I know we can't have a tree, but no stockings? So I am in search of some today.
Abby did great after her shots. She was fussy at night and she had a low grade fever for about a day, but after that was great. She is back to her usual self of smiling and pooping!
There is still sooo much to do before all is said and done and Christmas is here. I am hoping to whip up a batch of pirogi for Christmas Eve, but at the rate I am going they won't be cooked up til Valentines!

1 comment:

Orchid said...

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you can find some soon. How's the house hunt going?