Thomas caught a whopper of a cold a few days ago and it is rearing it ugly head tonight. Here I sit at 10:00 oclock with a fussy baby, a toddler who wants to play and not sleep and a sick five year old. His fever is at 103.3 now and I hope with the medicine I give him it takes it down. If not I guess I take him to the hospital? I don't know what the procedure is in Germany. I guess an emergency room visit is here like it is in the states, I guess. So please everyone just pray that
I might have the energy to get through this and that Thomas gets better in the next four to six hours. It always happens at night doesn't it? Thank God I packed my childrens tylenol and motrin!
2 comments:
We're praying for you, too. I think if it goes over 104, then they say to take them in. Kenny always shoots high fevers (between 104-106 F) when he gets an infection, and we haven't taken him to the ER yet. If tylenol or motrin don't work, though, that's another story.
Thinking about you over here too! Be sure to post an update when you get the chance (but from the sounds of it, you should be sleeping when you have that kind of time ;) )
Post a Comment