Thursday, December 4, 2008

I hate them...but you gotta do it!

Abby had her shots yesterday. I have always hated this part, as necessary as it may be, of raising children! She did fantastic. She was the best behaved baby in the world! She laughed and cooed at the doctor (who is fabulous), she was quiet and playful the whole time. Then we just had to shove icky stuff down her throat and give her some injections. After that she cried for about five minutes and then promptly fell asleep for the rest of the day. Thomas is crazy about how the doctor does her work. He used her stethoscope to listen to Ben's heart and then his own. So I guess at least someone had fun at the office.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hate shots, too!

FluffyChicky said...

I have to take my girl in for her next round of shots too...and I have been avoiding it because she will hold it against me for the rest of her life...never mind that I am helping prevent horrible diseases, she will just remember that mommy took her to the doctor and that it hurt really really bad! It is not fair.

Orchid said...

Been there done that have the evil mommy title too.