Friday, July 10, 2009

just a note....

Seeing as it is near three am now, I just wanted to update while I had a quick minute with no children. I just watched FIREPROOF. I know, its an older film. I ended up crying soooo much but loved it! Would recommend it to everyone.
Ben is now telling us when he has to potty, so that is a vast improvement. And as of yesterday, the liners for the cloth diapers arrived so I am back to using the cloth diapers again! Yeah! Hopefully with the one being almost completely potty trained and the other in cloth diapers for another 18 months or so, we should only have to buy diapers about every six months or so! Yeah! I do like that idea!
Also...quick congrats to Tammy!!!! She and hubby just found out they are expecting their second baby. The prayers must have worked! She has a ten year old, so they will be spaced out quite a bit, but God has blessed you! Congratulations!!!!

No comments: