A blog started to chronicle the lives of a hard working family and too keep in touch with loved ones! Its a crazy time in life right now, but I am sure we wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
OK.....oovooing....what is this?
Ok, so I am trying to oovoo, this means video web chat. This program called oovoo is one that connects people to do it. I can video call up to six people at one time! Ok, so right now all I have on my list is KC. But it would be awesome to see my nephews, neices and God daughters! So if any of you are interested go to oovoo.com and see if you think you might like to put it on your pc. I am playing with it now so when KC deploys we can see him on daily basis (if he gets the time) on the video chat. I am trying to have fun with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds really interesting. Why oovoo vs video chat with an IM. What's the difference?
Post a Comment