Friday, July 31, 2009

Some pics for you all to enjoy!

Abigail's first Spaghetti! I have learned it is better to have the child be dressed in as little as possible! All the trophy winners at the Fisherman Tournament!
Thomas with very proud father!



130 grams. Not really a keeper, but they don't really stock this lake that well! It got him 4th place!

Teaching the boys a thing or two about "reelin em in".




Thomas and Alex having fun at the lake!
Even though he is only going to be 3, Ben took an avid interest in the whole idea of fishing, it has both KC and myself very happy!

KC and his boys (and if Abby were old enough she would be out there too...catching more fish than either of her brothers I bet).
The Tackle box. Glad we kept that thing!
Me at Julias house grinding stuff up to make cheese casadillas and home made salsa...from scratch! I mean, we even made the tortillas from flour, butter and water. That is sooooo from scratch! And it was sooo good!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Totally impressed with the cooking!