I have had a few hard days, but somehow I survived. Tomorrow I have to take Thomas to the dentist. He had some cavities at his appointment, which they didn't even do a cleaning on. They look at his teeth, take x-rays, and then send him out to make an appointment with some other doctor some other day for cleaning and filling and other stuff. Which makes my life hell because you can't make the appointment until you see the doc on the Post first and its too bad if you don't like that doc because that is the dentist the governement has a contract with. Anyway....ah....welcome to socialized health care, it stinks. To all you out there who welcome this idea...please think again! I mean you are putting your health care needs in the hands of the government....who EVER thinks this is a good idea?
Moving on, while KC has been gone the boys have been great, Abby has almost got "ma ma" down. I love being her "ma ma". She just steals your heart!
I am ok with being a stay at home mome, but it just is bad when Daddy isn't home to help out. Especially when the new Harry Potter film comes out and no one is around so you can escape to the theater. Its summer, most of my friends and babysitters have gone elsewhere! KC called and said he went and saw the Transformers 2 movie while he is in training class. I really don't begrudge him a movie, really I don't, but I can't help but feel that little twinge of insane jealousy that makes me want to scream at him for not being home....just a little though.
Just a note to John and Shelly....
HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY!!!! You guys are awesome, I hope you had a great one!
I can't believe its almost August! Ben turns 3 on August 18th, KC and I celebrate 8 years August 10, my parents are hitting the 39 year mark August 8 and my little nephew Gage is turning 2 on the 20th! There is a whole slew of others in there but its late and I am going to bed. I took some pictures from church choir practice that I will post as soon as I can remember where I put the camera!!!
2 comments:
Hang in there, Mandy. You are an awesome mom and such a go-getter.
Your mom brought us dinner tonight and your bottle of wine; it was so thoughtful. Joe's been in charge of meals since I've been sick, so it was a welcome change of pace for all of us. Sam LOVED the lasagna and the peach crisp.
You got peach crisp! I don't even get that when I get home half the time! That makes me soo hungry! Glad you got dinner and hope your morning sickness and early pregnancy slump go away soon!
Post a Comment