Quick sum up for the weekend.
On Saturday we got up to go to a fishing tournament at a place called Soldier's Lake here next to the Army Post. We had a blast as KC hasn't been able to go fishing since before we left Alabama. I could actually see the twinkle return to his eyes as he got out his dusty tackle box.
The whole event was sponsored by the VFW and there was BBQ afterwords. Thomas caught a fish that weighed in at 130 grams and it was neat because they had trophies for the five biggest fish!!!!! Thomas won fourth place. Ben just had an enjoyable day playing. Our awesome friends the Pyrtles were cooking at the grill and it was fun to spend the day with them. We ended up going over there place where they taught us how to play double deck pinochle.
Sunday, per the same routine, we went to mass, came home and relaxed. We enjoyed some ice cold watermelon and Abigail ate her first spaghetti! I have pictures but at the moment I am missing my adapter for my memory card, so just bear with me a little longer while i figure out its location! Now I am getting ready for a great week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment